|Online Access||Connect via the web
Restricted to full-time UBC Law faculty and students. Password registration is required.
|Coverage||- Comprehensive case law and legislation
- The Canadian Abridgment Online
- Carswell Law Reports
- Rules Concordance
- The Canadian Encyclopedic Digest Online
- Integrated with KeyCite (judicial consideration)
- Up-to-the-minute commentary and analysis by legal experts
- Newsletters, regulatory materials and bulletins covering a range of topics and practice areas
- Access to worldwide primary law and expert analysis
- Legal Journals Index (LJI)
|User Materials||Reference Guides and Cards|
|Password Registration||Transfer / Exchange / Visiting / New LL.M. / New Ph.D. Students / New Faculty (in UBC Law): should send an e-mail with their student number to Elim Wong in the Law Library to obtain registration associated with UBC Law.
UBC Law Faculty and Students: without a password should send an e-mail with their student number to Elim Wong in the Law Library.Everyone with a misplaced/forgotten password should follow the instructions at Forgot username or password; if this does not work, please e-mail Elim Wong.
|Training||Training at UBC Law
WestlawNext Canada Training
|Library Contact||Elim Wong|