|Online Access||Connect via the web
Restricted to full-time UBC’s Allard School of Law faculty and students. Password registration is required.
|Coverage||– Comprehensive case law and legislation
– The Canadian Abridgment Online
– Carswell Law Reports
– Rules Concordance
– The Canadian Encyclopedic Digest Online
– Integrated with KeyCite (judicial consideration)
– Up-to-the-minute commentary and analysis by legal experts
– Newsletters, regulatory materials and bulletins covering a range of topics and practice areas
– Access to worldwide primary law and expert analysis
– Legal Journals Index (LJI)
|User Materials||Academic Home Page (includes user guides, videos, licence agreement)|
|Password Registration||Transfer / Exchange / Visiting / New LL.M. / New Ph.D. Students / New Faculty (in UBC’s Allard School of Law): should send an e-mail with their student number to Elim Wong in the Law Library to obtain registration associated with Allard School of Law.
1Ls: You will receive registration instructions from your Legal Research & Writing instructor on how to register.
UBC’s Allard School of Law Faculty and Students: without a password should send an e-mail with their student number to Elim Wong in the Law Library. Everyone with a misplaced/forgotten password should follow the instructions at Forgot username or password; if this does not work, please e-mail Elim Wong.
|Training||Training at UBC
UBC Training Session Powerpoint
WestlawNext Canada Training
UBC Campus Representative and Learning Consultant
|Library Contact||Elim Wong|
|Last Revised:||September 11, 2017|