Did you know that you can send print jobs from your laptops?
You can print from your own PCs / Macbooks laptops, via the UBCSecure wireless network, to our library printers.
For information to set this up, see Pay for Print for Students, Faculty, and Staff.
- the laptop must be connected to the “UBCSecure” wireless network
- library\Colour (virtual): Colour print queue
- library\Colour Duplex (virtual): Double-Sided Colour print queue
- library\Mono (virtual): Black & White print queue
- library\Mono Duplex (virtual): Double-Sided Black & White print queue
UBC Library Pay for Print screencasts/tutorials for Webprint