Need assistance with research on Quicklaw or Lexis?
– A Quicklaw/Lexis representative will be available in the Law Library to provide you with personalized instruction
– When: Tuesdays from 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm
(Tuesday, November 8th, 2005 to December 13th, 2005; Tuesday, January 10th, 2006 to April 25th, 2006)
– Where: Law Library Staff Meeting & Training Room (NE corner, top floor of Law Library – near the elevator)
– Registration is not required for these drop-in sessions
– Contact Elim Wong, Reference Librarian in the Law Library if you have any questions
Quicklaw includes Canadian primary & secondary materials; Commonwealth countries, EU, Ireland, U.K. and U.S.
Lexis includes U.S. Materials; Canada and International Law; and excellent journal collection